1. Stephanie Beavers
    September 26, 2013 @ 12:32 pm

Oh man, if I got this for my ninja boyfriend, I’d never be able to find him again! (a potential con of the product)!

2. L. E. Carmichael
    September 26, 2013 @ 12:50 pm

Bahahahahaha!

Alicia, you crack me up.

3. Sarah Brabazon
    September 26, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

Hi-bloody-larious!

Great post, Alica!

4. Kilian Metcalf
    September 27, 2013 @ 12:00 am

When I was much younger, the invisibility fantasy was a lot of fun. Sneaking into movies, concerts, and other events held a lot of appeal. Now that I’m a mature woman with some extra pounds, wrinkles, and grey hairs, I have achieved invisibility, at least where young retail clerks are concerned. I can walk around an electronics store in the market for a high-end laptop and find that no one can see or hear me. I have gone through checkout lines having this conversation with my friend, and the clerk completely ignores me except for the mechanical transaction of ringing up the sale. It’s not as much fun as I thought is would be. Haven’t tried the sneaking into movies, but I bet I could if I wanted to. I’m invisible. The upside is that I’m invisible to cops, too. My plates expired in May. Every year I let the rebel side of myself off the chain long enough to see how long I can drive around with expired plates before they catch me. Eight months is my record so far. It helps that I drive a stealth vehicle, a silver Toyota Corolla. Completely invisible to cops. I could have a trunk full of cocaine, and attract no suspicion. Aside from the expired plate rebellion, I am a completely law-abiding person. What a waste of an opportunity to be a master criminal.

September 27, 2013 @ 5:59 am

I don;t like being ignored by staff but I also don;t like being hounded by them either. There should be a happy medium somewhere!
      Let me know how long before you get pulled over you crazy rebel you.

5. Diana Beebe
    September 27, 2013 @ 5:04 pm

I need one of these kits, too. LOL