1. August McLaughlin
    April 26, 2012 @ 3:04 pm

Jennette’s book sounds fascinating. Thanks for the great interview, ladies! Best wishes to you both. 🙂

2. Marlene Dotterer
    April 26, 2012 @ 3:24 pm

That sounds like a great book! Just added it to my to-read list. Nice interview, too!

3. Debra Kristi
    April 26, 2012 @ 6:59 pm

Great interview ladies! Jennette’s books have interested me for some time now. I have the first one on my kindle just waiting. Hopefully I’ll get some time soon. There needs to be more time in the day, I need to require less sleep, etc. 🙂 I’m sure once I read it I’ll be hooked and will have to buy the second one then. That’s what good authors do. LOL

4. Jennette Marie Powell
    April 26, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

Alicia, thanks for having me here today! Sorry I wasn’t able to stop by earlier – busy day at work, and I wasn’t able to get on my phone.

August, thanks, and thanks for stopping by!

Marlene – thanks for checking it out – I hope you like it!

Debra – I can soooo relate! There are so many fantastic books by my writing friends. I hope you have a chance to try it soon!

• Jennette Marie Powell
      April 26, 2012 @ 11:26 pm

And Alica, I just realized that I’ve been putting an extra “i” in your name for months! :facepalm: So go ahead and put that “a” in Jennette any time you want – I have it coming to me!

5. Missy Bauer
    April 26, 2012 @ 10:42 pm

Definitely going to get this book. Will you autograph it for me Jennette, please?

April 26, 2012 @ 11:44 pm

Enjoyed the interview! I have wondered sometimes who drinks Mt. Dew. It’s VERY caffeinated. Of course, I have no room to speak with my 2+ Dr Peppers a day.

I love the idea of setting a book in prehistoric time in your own area. That must have been fascinating to put together. Thanks, Alica & Jennettte!

• Julie Glover
      April 26, 2012 @ 11:44 pm

Oh yeah, and I even added an extra “t” to your name, Jennette. Oops. Sorry.

7. Louise Behiel
    April 27, 2012 @ 1:00 am

great interview ladies. can’t wait to read your book Jennette

8. Karen McFarland
    April 27, 2012 @ 1:41 am

What an awesome interview! Wow Alica, you sure know how to pull information out of your guests! I’m going to have to remember that. And Jennette, you have some imagination girl! This book is going on my tbr list. Thanks guys! 🙂

9. Rhonda Hopkins
    April 27, 2012 @ 6:01 am

Wonderful interview! I loved what your daughter said about her school. Funny! I really enjoyed Time’s Enemy and can’t wait to read Time’s Fugitive. Hanger 18 sounds like a great read as well. So many great books, so little time. 🙂

10. Mckenna travel | Khnouna