1. August McLaughlin
    January 23, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

“If a second grader can’t read it, don’t eat it.” — Brilliant! Another fabulous interview, ladies. Thanks so much for bringing more Bayard/Lamb fun our way, Alica.

January 24, 2012 @ 1:08 am

Thanks August- I agree it’s great advice- and has already cut down on my shopping bills.

• Piper Bayard
      January 24, 2012 @ 7:05 pm

Thank you for your support, August. I first heard those words from Kristen. She lives by them, and now I do, too. Glad you enjoyed the interview. 🙂

2. Jillian Dodd - Glitter, Bliss and Perfect Chaos
    January 23, 2012 @ 3:22 pm

Great questions and answers!! Another great stop on their tour. And with candidates dropping out like flies, they will be in prime position to win the write in vote!

January 24, 2012 @ 1:08 am

Thanks Jillian- I’m glad you liked the questions I was super nervous about them, of the answers are pure genius!

• Piper Bayard
      January 24, 2012 @ 7:06 pm

That’s what we’re counting on, Jillian. Since we’re not burning through money, we can hang out here until we’re the last ones standing. 🙂 Thank you for your support.

January 23, 2012 @ 4:31 pm

I loved, loved, loved this post, Alica. It really intrigued me with how different it was. Not your usual interview! Great, superb! You’ve touched on several points of particular interest to me, like the age for a child to read and fully understand AND what happened to people’s interest in jobs outside the “white collar” genre.
    Thank you.

January 24, 2012 @ 1:10 am

Thanks Thank you Patti- I’m trying to gather up questions to do interviews for authors, different questions but hopefuly also interesting.

• Piper Bayard
      January 24, 2012 @ 7:07 pm

I loved it that Alica gave us the chance to expound on that. I see too many kids burnt out by high school. The current system pushes them in all the wrong places. Thank you for your support, Patti. 🙂

January 23, 2012 @ 8:39 pm

Love it! I laughed out loud twice — thus embarrassing my working buddy across this coffee shop table. I may need bleach, however, to get thoughts of Pelosi and O’Donnell in bikinis out of my brain. In fact, I’d volunteer for waterboarding if you promise that those images will get drowned out in the process. Please?

Bayard/Lamb 2012 – Love the Foxie with Moxie! They have my vote.

January 24, 2012 @ 1:11 am

Thanks Julie! They had me cracking up too. I’m ready for leaders with brains, humor, and beauty, in the White House.

• Piper Bayard
      January 24, 2012 @ 7:09 pm

*hands you bleach* Trust me. I needed it, too, after typing that. Thanks so much for your support! 🙂

5. The End is Near (and we deserve it). . . . Man Marries Corpse Bride « Author Piper Bayard
    January 27, 2012 @ 2:47 pm

[…] Bayard/Lamb 2012 Campaign Blog Stop of the week is at Alica McKenna Johnson’s site, Bayard/Lamb – Vote for a Pair in the White House. Stop by and find out how Kristen and I will re-introduce Americans to American culture, and what […]