October 17, 2011 @ 2:21 pm

Thank you, Alica, for the beautiful song. YOU are the one who turned me on to Apocalyptica and I have their song “I Don’t Care” on my iPhone and I also think I heard about Dr. Ferrer’s class from you. It started today and I’m enrolled.
    Thanks again.

October 18, 2011 @ 3:31 am

I’m so glad you joined the class! I need to sign up- I should do that now. I love Apocalyptica I can’t wait until they tour here again.

2. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    October 17, 2011 @ 2:34 pm

Holy crap, Alica – that song is gorgeous! Beautiful selection! As always, I run to your blog the second I see you’ve posted something new. Love ya, girl!

October 18, 2011 @ 3:29 am

I’m so glad you liked it Myndi it’s one of my favorite songs! I’m thrilled you’re enjoying my blog!

October 18, 2011 @ 10:21 pm

I have to admit, living in an extremely diverse area, I tend to rely on personal experiences more than anything else. I think one key is understand their are more similarities than dissimilarities. So I make my differences more personal than ethnic.

October 18, 2011 @ 11:40 pm

It’s true- we have a lot more in common then most people realize. I think that’s what the classes and movies show us that other then clothing styles and food we all want to be happy and safe. I really like the idea of focusing on differences as personal then ethnic. I might steal that 🙂

4. anitakgreene
    October 19, 2011 @ 11:38 am

Alica,
    Thanks so much for posting about the workshop! I was considering a Latina Heroine but was shying away because I knew I didn’t have even the basic information to do it right. This gives me hope. 🙂

October 19, 2011 @ 3:35 pm