October 21, 2011 @ 3:38 pm

Wow! I’m not sure which trailer I’d vote for! The Devil’s Backbone looks really scary, so I’d love it. But Jekyll looks like a great one as well.

October 24, 2011 @ 2:17 pm

Jekyll was awesome we finished it Friday- 6 hours of fun! It has a great slow build to it and the twists and ending- great. Devils Backbone is a really good ghost story.

2. Lena Corazon
    October 21, 2011 @ 3:58 pm

Ooooh, I’m so glad to hear that you’re liking Jekell! I keep hearing great things about it, and it’s sitting in my Netflix queue, collecting dust… perhaps I’ll check it out over Halloween weekend! I’ve been looking for something fun and sort of scary to watch while I bake yummy things. 😀

3. heather hawkes
    October 21, 2011 @ 4:52 pm

did they make a TV show about Grimm? i keep seeing stuff about it on cable.

October 25, 2011 @ 1:18 am

They didn’t- but not after this movie- thank god! It’s premieres this Friday- so excited!

4. Carolina Jazmín Blázquez
    October 21, 2011 @ 6:06 pm

I saw “El Espinazo del Diablo” or the devil’s backbone a couple of years ago. It’s a great movie and I absolutely love Federico Luppi, Dr. Casares. Jekyll is also great but I don’t seem to manage to watch a whole episode between classes and my extremely busy “movie and shows to watch online” calender

October 25, 2011 @ 1:20 am

Fitting in a six hour show is difficult and waiting between episodes to get life done is even harder. I hope you like it if you find the time to watch it.

October 21, 2011 @ 7:04 pm

I saw Grimm and I have to agree with you. I hated the main characters, and felt the story was neither about the original fairy tales, or even likable.

I’ll have to check out the Spanish movie. It sounds familiar.

P.S. Best fake American accent ever – Hugh Laurie (House)

October 25, 2011 @ 1:22 am

Hugh Laurie does a great accent- I also like Bob Hoskins – he does a nice accent.

6. Lesann
    October 22, 2011 @ 2:38 am

I saw the Devil’s Backbone when it came out and loved it – will have to put it on a rewatch. I really enjoy these reviews.

October 25, 2011 @ 1:23 am

Thank you so much Lesann! It was surprisingly good. Definitely worth watching again.

October 24, 2011 @ 4:54 pm

Okay, Alica, I have placed Jekyll in my Netflix queue. This series sounds like it would be up my alley. I loved the book Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and my family has been lately enjoying the BBC’s version of Sherlock. Thanks for the heads up!

October 25, 2011 @ 1:28 am

YAY! I hope you lie it- you’ll have to let me know. I adore Sherlock! I’m going to buy it one day so I can watch it over and over again 🙂