1. Kilian Metcalf
    August 29, 2011 @ 2:19 pm

Gotta love a man in a puffy shirt! Cute ending. I was thinking 4 women, 2 men, does not compute, but then it did.

August 29, 2011 @ 5:43 pm

Only certain men can pull off the puff shirt lol. I love the look on their faces when the guys kiss- they are so sad.

2. Reinhardt
    August 29, 2011 @ 2:41 pm

I am a huge Francophile. One of my secret karaoke dreams is to pull off Jacques Brel’s Amsterdam in front of a terrified audience. So far, I have about half of it learned (I don’t speak French). Thanks for turning me on to Zazie!

August 29, 2011 @ 5:42 pm

Your welcome- I’ll have to look up Amsterdam- I don;t sing at all so I’m very impressed you can sing any of it 🙂

• Reinhardt
        August 29, 2011 @ 6:09 pm

I never said I could actually sing it. Notice the “terrified audience” part of my dream.

August 29, 2011 @ 4:02 pm

GREAT VIDEO WITH THE SURPRISE ENDING! Loved that, Alica. She has a beautiful voice.

August 29, 2011 @ 5:39 pm

Isn’t it great! I love her face at the end when they kiss- and of course the men are worth a look. She does have a great voice- I’ve hoped from one video to another of hers on youtube.
      Thanks Patti

4. Jolyse Barnett
    August 30, 2011 @ 3:06 am

Alica, oh my! What a terrific video. I had a feeling her song would have that surprise ending. Suits her personality. Love, love, love it–well, not the ending so much as the rest. Alas, reality can be painful.

August 30, 2011 @ 3:32 am

Thanks Jolyse- sometimes our dreams just don;t become reality. it is a great song. 🙂

5. Sharon Clare
    August 31, 2011 @ 1:47 pm

Oh my, very sexy, fun and a great inspiration. Just love the ending.

One moment . . . daydreaming 🙂

Fellow campaigner here. Love your blog, Alicia!

August 31, 2011 @ 7:19 pm