1. Catie Rhodes
    August 8, 2011 @ 3:39 pm

Club music is just not my favorite genre, but this is interesting. I like the drums and melody. That guy is prettier than me. Thanks for sharing. 😀

August 8, 2011 @ 5:33 pm

He is so pretty. I like the middle eastern beat that is woven through it too. 🙂

2. Debora Daled
    August 8, 2011 @ 3:42 pm

Yowza, baby! Yow! Za! Who is that gorgeous man?!

So you’re going clubbing in Turkey are you? Take me with you… please. 🙂

August 8, 2011 @ 5:34 pm

Of course you can come with me! It’ll be so much fun. His name is Tarkan and he has a lot more videos.

3. jamilajamison
    August 8, 2011 @ 5:20 pm

Oh, wow, he IS really pretty! And I love this song, too — great rhythm for dancing. 😀

I love watching belly dancing, and I’ve thought about taking a class sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing — I love finding new world music!

August 8, 2011 @ 5:37 pm

Every Monday I post new music from around the world- make sure to stop by I post different things from all over and all styles. I use to take classes and I really enjoyed it! Belly dance music is great for cleaning the house- it keeps you moving.

August 8, 2011 @ 6:39 pm

I’ve NEVER seen a male do a belly dance! Hope this isn’t my last chance either!!! Alica, are you the one who blogged about belly dancing the other day? If not, excuse me, but be that as it may I ordered a dvd on beginning belly dancing by Veena and Deena (I think) and can’t wait for it to come.!

August 10, 2011 @ 2:34 pm

I wasn’t the one who blogged about it- but I did read that blog, and I have done belly dancing- two of my fav video teachers Suhalia and Racheal Brice. As for watching Tarkan bellydance- it wont be your last chance I promise 🙂

5. M.E. Anders
    August 10, 2011 @ 12:57 pm

Gorgeous man – that video enamored me. I’ve always been curious about male bellydancing. I tried bellydancing a few times, but I don’t have the rhythm. Shucks!

August 10, 2011 @ 2:37 pm

The rhythm can be very hard to get- I prefer classes that break down the movements step by step instead of doing choreography. If you’re interested you might see if anyone teaches tribal belly dance near you- they don’t use choreography at all. Two tapes you can check out are by Rachael Brice and Suhalia.