1. Cricket Rohman
    February 27, 2018 @ 8:10 am

Great writing with a good message Alica. Self-care and intuition!

• Alica A McKenna Johnson
      February 27, 2018 @ 8:06 pm

Thank you! It’s my focus for this year 🙂

Alica

2. L. E. Carmichael
    February 27, 2018 @ 8:17 am

So glad that you got some help and that they found treatable conditions! This really resonated with me, as I have grappled with chronic pain for years, and I wrote it off to bad luck and bad genetics – that was just the way I was. It was a revelation to realize that the pain was a sign of something that could actually be changed. Full recovery will take a lot of time, but even small improvements are motivating to carry on.

• Alica A McKenna Johnson
      February 27, 2018 @ 8:09 pm

I am so glad you’re getting help! It amazes me how much we will ignore and make excuses for our own health. It is amazing how good I already feel, but the process is slower than I was hoping for because I am impatient.

Alica

3. Marlene Dotterer
    February 27, 2018 @ 10:21 am

So glad you got the help you needed. Good luck with maintenance, and welcome back to your life!

• Alica A McKenna Johnson
      February 27, 2018 @ 8:10 pm

Thank you!
      Alica

4. Lynn Kelley
    February 27, 2018 @ 4:14 pm

Good thing you went to the doctor. I’m constantly fighting chronic fatigue. I should probably check into a sleep study to see about sleep apnea. Hope you get the thyroid issue worked out and you start feeling 100%. I’ve heard some people with sleep apnea say the C-Pap machine made a huge difference in their lives. Good for you taking care of yourself and finding answers!

• Alica A McKenna Johnson
      February 27, 2018 @ 8:12 pm

It took almost falling asleep while driving to get me to the doctor, but I am glad I finally did. I would recommend a sleep study because if you can get better sleep it will help a lot.

Alica

5. Elaine Charton
    February 28, 2018 @ 8:34 pm

Alicia0mSo glad you are doing all thus. It took me a while to realize that. Along with a cross country move.
    If you have any questions on Throid, IAsk away and if I can help you I will. I’, pretty sure you probably have it well in hand.
    I tthink I told you, I developed Hashimotoes Thyroiditis at the age of 9 and have nee on hormone replaceent ever since.
    My doctor i really good. I can call her if I think my thyrod levels need to be checked and she’ll write the order for me.