1. charismaloy
    December 17, 2012 @ 12:39 pm

I had a huge collection of smart ass t-shirts. In packing for this trip, I donated most of them. The fun is in the collecting anyhow. Besides, now I have closet space for some Thinkgeek.com shirts 😀

2. Jordan L. Hawk
    December 17, 2012 @ 1:03 pm

You don’t have a problem because all of your shirts are awesome. 😀

3. Jolyse Barnett
    December 17, 2012 @ 4:03 pm

Great post, Alica. Love the tees. I have tendency to collect shoes and great bottles of wine. Both of which one can never have enough. The wine can serve as a wonderful impromptu gift, too, right??

December 19, 2012 @ 6:54 am

Joylse if I could wear high heels for more than 10 min I would be a shoe person! And yes wine is a great emergency gift 🙂

December 18, 2012 @ 7:26 am

Oh my goodness! 49 t-shirts? Then again, the male part of my family (everyone but me) makes fun of how many shoes I have. Apparently, guys only need like five pair of shoes, but I have, um, more than that (multiply by 5 or 6).

I am eyeballing the Peace, Love, Grammar shirt I featured on my blog the other day. That is so me. If only it would show up under my Christmas tree…

December 19, 2012 @ 6:55 am

I’ll make sure to tell Santa about that shirt for you 🙂 Thanks Julie!

5. Diana Beebe
    December 18, 2012 @ 2:49 pm

Your collection is awesome! What a fun selection of shirts! I have a huge collection of comic books. I haven’t collected in awhile, but I’m still addicted to Spider-Man. 😉

December 19, 2012 @ 6:57 am

Thanks Diana- I could easily start collecting comics/manga/graphic novels if I could afford them. But I have trouble paying 15 dollars or more for a book I can read in an hour. Maybe once the children are gone *sighs*

6. heathermama
    December 18, 2012 @ 5:56 pm

wait! you got a catbus bus stop one?? oh i am super jealous! i was so sad that i missed that one.

December 19, 2012 @ 6:58 am

Cat bus rocks! You must sign up for theteekeeper email that’s how I stay on top of everything.