1. verasilver
    August 20, 2012 @ 8:44 am

Sounds like a pain in the bum..! 🙂
    You better start some arguments with him 🙂

2. Marlene Dotterer
    August 20, 2012 @ 9:30 am

Nope. I’ve got one of those husband’s too. What’s a girl to do?

3. Kim
    August 20, 2012 @ 11:20 am

Yeah, no complaints about my hubby either!

Maybe you could make up an imaginary husband and write about him.

4. Kilian Metcalf
    August 20, 2012 @ 2:01 pm

What a burden you suffer under, my friend. I’m afraid you’ll find scant sympathy, even from your friends. You’ll just have to bear up under this misfortune. Maybe you can find a support group.

5. Sheila Seabrook
    August 20, 2012 @ 7:14 pm

No, trust me, you don’t need an irritating husband, Alicia. Lol. Men like him are rare. My guy is very similar in nature and I wouldn’t trade him for the world. Except he doesn’t do Japanese gardens. Could I borrow your husband for a day or two? Love the photo!

6. Roxy Rogers
    August 21, 2012 @ 1:52 am

I would like to have this problem, except next time around, I must have more than one… Is it terribly politically incorrect for me to say that? *snort… but when I start dating again in earnest, Alica, I will bring them to your hubby for training. 😉

August 22, 2012 @ 3:48 pm

I’m all for more then one 🙂 After all one person can;t be everything to you we need variety.

7. Jennette Marie Powell
    August 21, 2012 @ 8:34 am

LOL what a problem to have, huh? Mine’s the same way, except he has tons of stories about other people. But if I shared those, it might get me into a lawsuit, so I blog about history and books. Not real exciting, I know. Let me know if you come up with anything!

August 22, 2012 @ 3:48 pm

Better to not get sued, or at least save the good stories for your own books!

August 22, 2012 @ 6:29 am

How funny, Alica! Good for you having a great husband. You could always troll the family of origin or extended family for funny stories. I’m sure you have kooky cousins somewhere. 😉

August 22, 2012 @ 3:49 pm

Thanks Julie- I don;t live close to relatives, but maybe I’ll have to start trouble with friend or strangers on the street.

9. Ingrid Schaffenburg
    August 22, 2012 @ 10:12 pm

What’s wrong with them?? Can’t BELIEVE how inconsiderate they’re being! Don’t they know the best art is birthed from pain?? 😉