1. Lani Wendt Young
    April 25, 2012 @ 10:25 am

Thanks Alica! gotta say that I cried when i saw my son all dressed up in a suit as well. And when he went to his first dance? Cried then too. And also tried to stalk him through the church hall windows…but thats another story altogether.
    Always enjoy your posts.

April 25, 2012 @ 8:56 pm

It is possible that I am a bit stalkerish on facebook- but his friends should adjust their privacy settings if they don’t want people to see their pages! Thanks Lani!

April 25, 2012 @ 12:06 pm

Best use of Loony Tunes sippy cups ever. ๐Ÿ™‚ These are great; thanks for sharing. Now that I know I’m all poetic and lyrical, I’m think the name Bill Jones no longer fits. Something more poetic … like, Jardesh Visiwaugh, or Zazu Zopher. Yeah, that’ll work.

April 25, 2012 @ 12:58 pm

Isn’t it crazy how intense those pregnancy cravings (and repulsions) can be? I couldn’t eat a green veggie to save my life in my second pregnancy. I gagged every time. Guess what my second child won’t eat?

Zopher? That’s kind of cool.

Thanks for sharing, Alica!

April 25, 2012 @ 8:57 pm

My daughter wanted shrimp like crazy the first 4 four months of my pregnancy- she doesn’t eat them but I couldn’t get enough! Thanks Julie ๐Ÿ™‚

4. August McLaughlin
    April 25, 2012 @ 5:05 pm

Michael Lawrence Price, hey? Sounds like some cyber stalkingโ€”er, researchingโ€”is in order. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Congrats on the awards! You should celebrate with a Snickers.

April 25, 2012 @ 8:58 pm

I’ve tried to find him in the past- maybe I should try again- of course I don;t remember anything else- birthday or such. Oh well, I can but try. Thanks August!

5. Marlene Dotterer
    April 25, 2012 @ 9:03 pm

I can just picture those tequila shots. Must have been some afternoon! Thanks for the award. I’ll try to be creative!

6. lesa7515
    April 26, 2012 @ 12:55 am

Thanks for the award! I feel all bloggery now.

I’m already gearing up for the weepy moments and the Wee Beast is only five. I can’t even imagine the waterworks the first time he dresses up for some sort of date-event. Ack.

Zopher might just be one of the best family names I’ve heard in a while. First name? One hopes. As for the blackmail list, yep, we’ve all got them. Mine is becoming more public thanks to things like this. I can still bounce a quarter into a shotglass from a ridiculous distance. *score*

7. Sheila Seabrook
    April 26, 2012 @ 5:55 am

Congratulations on the awards, Alica. I love Snicker bars, too, and at one point in my life, used to buy one every afternoon at 3:00 to tide me over till supper. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Reetta Raitanen
    April 26, 2012 @ 10:02 am

I loved learning more about you, Alica. Tequila from Loony Tunes sippy cups sounds fun ๐Ÿ˜€ And bless your husband for changing his last name too to fit the rest of the family.

9. emmaburcart
    April 26, 2012 @ 12:52 pm

Congrats on the awards! I love the facts you shared, especially about your last name. What a cool husband you have! Great story.

10. Happy Blog Awards | Marlene Dotterer
    April 27, 2012 @ 11:13 am

[…] much fun is this? I get to pick an award from Alica Mckenna-Johnson. I can pick either the Sunshine award or the Versatile Blogger Award. Now, I’m a nice enough […]

11. Karen McFarland
    April 29, 2012 @ 12:21 am

Congratulations on those awards Alica! You’re a girl after my own heart crying when you saw your son in a suit. It sucks when they grow up doesn’t it? Life is just too fast. It sounds like you and your hubby have this family thing down pretty great! Congrats to you both! Take care! ๐Ÿ™‚

April 29, 2012 @ 2:28 pm

Thanks so much Karen! It’s been a joy watching them grow up but some days I long of the baby that I held.

12. Jolyse Barnett
    May 1, 2012 @ 11:23 pm

Congrats on the blogger awards, Alica, and I enjoyed getting to know a little more about you. ๐Ÿ™‚

13. readytochangenow
    May 12, 2012 @ 2:16 pm

Great facts about yourself – nice to know I am not the only one who cried when I watched my son grow up…