1. emmaburcart
    March 26, 2012 @ 1:25 pm

OMG, I love your answer to number 5! And the pics that went along with it! I actually tagged you today, too. I didn’t realize you had been tagged so many times. Oh, well. It was fun to read your excerpt. Now I’ll have to read the first book. My only question is, is it YA? That probably means it won’t have any parts like your answer in number 5, right? 🙂

March 27, 2012 @ 3:20 am

Thanks for thinking of me Emma- I feel so popular 🙂 It is YA- but older teen and I wrote it with the hopes of making adults happy too. So while it won;t be the answer to number 5 it does have crique du soliel type performers in it. Just wait a bit if you want to get it- I’m editing it yet again! Hope to have the new improved version out by the 10th.

2. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    March 26, 2012 @ 2:51 pm

I love the questions – I hadn’t seen a Lucky 7 with those before! So FUN!! And I’m with Emma. #5’s got it ALLLLLL right! 🙂

And how fun to be working on Part 2 of your book! I so LOVE the first draft stage!

3. Debra Kristi
    March 26, 2012 @ 4:36 pm

Super fun! I think everyone is going to LOVE your #5. What a great answer. 😀

I love the line, “Maybe attracting crazy is one of my phoenix gifts.” Great share. I’ll add your questions to my get-to-know-you meme post. My Lucky 7 runs Wednesday. I’ll add your name. 🙂 Thanks for the tag!

4. greenfreaks
    March 26, 2012 @ 5:10 pm

lol. love it. i am soooo excited for book two. get on it woman!
    and i agree with everyone else question 5’s answer 🙂

5. Alicia Street
    March 26, 2012 @ 6:14 pm

Nice snippet and I luv your answers! And here’s another lady who says YES to #5!

6. Lani Wendt Young
    March 26, 2012 @ 11:08 pm

I am sooooooo with you on number five. And the visuals make it even better. Love it!

7. Karen McFarland
    March 27, 2012 @ 1:31 am

Good grief everyone’s getting shot, I mean tagged today! There must be a virus going around. LOL! But seriously, Great job Alica! Bravo, bravo! *Clapping hands!* 🙂

8. Hit by the Lucky 7! BAM! | Debra Kristi's Blog
    March 28, 2012 @ 7:22 am

[…] CC MacKenzie at Fizz and Fangs on the 22nd, Lisa Hall-Wilson from Girls With Pens on the 23rd, and Alica McKenna Johnson at Arm Chair Adventures on the 26th. Thank you, ladies. I adore you […]

9. Ask and You Shall Receive – A lot! Question Meme | Debra Kristi's Blog
    April 4, 2012 @ 8:24 am

[…] Questions: From Alica McKenna Johnson at Arm Chair Adventures […]

10. Breaking the Lucky 7 Meme Rule | Debra Kristi's Blog
    May 9, 2012 @ 8:12 am

[…] in March, my fellow writers, Jennifer L. Oliver, CC MacKenzie, Lisa Hall-Wilson and Alica McKenna Johnson all tagged me in the Lucky 7 Meme within the span of a week. I put on my big girl panties and […]