1. heathermama
    March 12, 2012 @ 6:20 am

maybe i am a writer! lol i am always worried about what others are thinking… about me. i mean i know they aren’t, but i can’t seem to help thinking they are. and i am thinking about them too. too much about them, like i am spending waaaay too much of my time thinking about other people thinking about me. lol

March 12, 2012 @ 10:59 pm

Uh-oh it sound slike you might be a writer- maybe you should give it a try! LOL
      Thanks Heather

March 12, 2012 @ 2:36 pm

You do what I wish I could do, i.e. watch other people, see how they talk, what they’re wearing, what they’re talking about. I don’t observe people enough. I use my well of memories to create my characters but I know I could really add to that by taking care to observe others every day.
    Thank you, Alica.

March 12, 2012 @ 11:00 pm

My dad loves people watching- he sits in bookstores drinking coffee and just watches people go by on the street- of course he gets to watch people in the San Fransisco Bay Area- so he gets to have extra fun 🙂
      Thanks Patti.

3. Rhonda Hopkins
    March 12, 2012 @ 6:25 pm

How funny, Alica. I do exactly the same thing. I watch people and make up stories for them. I’ve always assumed everyone was watching me, too. LOL Yep. It’s crowded here at the center of the universe. 🙂

I love this: “…as long as there aren’t any writers nearby no one cares what you’re doing, so go and have fun. And if there are writers, have fun anyway you might inspire a character in their next novel!”

March 12, 2012 @ 11:01 pm

Thanks Rhonda it is rather crowded here isn;t it. LOL- I’m so glad I’m not the only one. And thanks for the blog love with my computer down and just sneaking in at work I need the extra help!

March 12, 2012 @ 7:04 pm

“In conversations with my normal friends, i.e. non-writers, apparently they don’t stand in line at the grocery store and wonder why someone is wearing that outfit. They also don’t watch body language and create intricate relationships for strangers at restaurants.”

They don’t? I thought that was normal. Love the anti-Zen!

March 12, 2012 @ 11:03 pm

I know what do they do when they stand in line at the grocery store? Thanks Julie and thanks for the blog love! With my internet down and sneaking while at work I need the extra help!