1. Lena Corazon
    February 26, 2012 @ 5:59 pm

Yaaaaaaay, welcome aboard the ROW train! These goals all sound fantastic, and your promise not to go on the internet till you’ve written 1000 words is actually brilliant, and something I may need to adopt.

Have a great week!

2. marlenedotterer
    February 26, 2012 @ 6:16 pm

Good luck! I know I should try this, but I’m just too chicken. I’m so overwhelmed, the idea of adding one more thing to check is intimidating.

February 26, 2012 @ 9:06 pm

I understand being overwhelmed! Don’t add anything that makes life crazier!

3. Julie Jordan Scott (@juliejordanscot)
    February 26, 2012 @ 7:42 pm

Welcome to ROW80! Your goals seem right on and wow. No internet until your 1K writing goal is reached. What a brilliant thought. Wow. I bet that would be a habit changer for certain…. I look forward to getting to know you here… ROW80 is such a great community & I am glad you are now a part of it!

February 26, 2012 @ 9:08 pm

Thank you Julie I’ve been thinking of joining for a while, I’m glad I finally have.

4. S. J. Maylee
    February 26, 2012 @ 8:26 pm

1,000 words before other things…interesting goal, I likey!!
    Welcome to the group!!

5. Karen McFarland
    February 26, 2012 @ 8:39 pm

Hooray Alica!!!! Welcome to the ROW girl! I am so excited that you decided to join us! And what fantastic goals you’ve made. You are going to do great with this, I just know it! Thank you so much Alicia for coming by and supporting me and now it’s my turn to do the same for you! And congrats on your book too! I wish you all the best! Have a great week! 🙂

February 26, 2012 @ 9:10 pm

Thanks Karen! I’m so glad I joined. And thank you for the good wishes

6. Dawn Montgomery
    February 26, 2012 @ 9:30 pm

WELCOME!!!! You have such awesome goals! Can’t wait to see how it goes. *hugs*

February 26, 2012 @ 10:52 pm

Thank you so much Dawn. I’m really looking forward to working with everyone.

7. Gene Lempp
    February 26, 2012 @ 9:31 pm

Great goals and nudging the internet out of the picture until the writing is done is a great idea. I actually shut down all access and silence my phone while I write – bit of classical in the background – helps a lot.

All the best for the coming week, Alica 🙂

February 26, 2012 @ 10:53 pm

Thanks so much Gene- if I didn’t have kids I would turn the phone off, but I check to see who’s calling before I answer. And yes music is a must!

8. Yolanda Early
    February 27, 2012 @ 12:54 am

Hi Alica! Welcome to the ROW family. Good luck with your goals.

9. Keli Gwyn
    February 27, 2012 @ 5:12 am

I wish you well as you work on your goals, Alica. Here’s to productivity, creativity, and fun!

10. Jessica Fritsche
    February 27, 2012 @ 5:29 pm

Welcome to ROW80, Alica! Your goals look great, and very attainable…but when things get busy, my best advice is don’t be afraid to pull them back a bit! The beauty of ROW80 is the flexibility of the challenge, and when I’ve been insanely busy at my day job or just because of life, I’ve changed them to fit what I knew I could accomplish. 🙂

Best of luck to you, and I know you’ll do great!

February 28, 2012 @ 2:03 am

Thanks Jessica! I’ve tried to keep my goals small enough to fit them into a crazy week- there are children every where so life always gets crazy!

February 28, 2012 @ 1:34 am

Thrilled you’re joining us! Welcome, Alica. Your goals look great — specific and straightforward. We’ll definitely be here to cheer you on every step of the way!

February 28, 2012 @ 2:07 am

Thanks so much Julie I can use some good cheering, and kick in the pants!