October 31, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

Thank you for a very tune-y Monday.

2. Myndi Shafer...one stray sock away from insanity.
    October 31, 2011 @ 2:14 pm

Holy video-blog, Batman! Love it! TOTALLY think it would have been seven shades of awesome if Bella’s ringtone for Jacob was Hungry Like the Wolf.

October 31, 2011 @ 7:11 pm

Wouldn’t it? I would be all over crazy ringtones. Just wait I’ll write one someday an it’ll be in there.

October 31, 2011 @ 3:36 pm

It would certainly pique my interest in the next Twilight movie if the cast members had a flash mob version of Vampires Are Alive. Add some Glee cast members to the Twilight crew and see if we can perk this story up a bit.

I LOVE Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon, especially the howling part.

October 31, 2011 @ 7:12 pm

Julie that would rock! I might finally watch one of the movies then 🙂

4. coleen patrick
    October 31, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

Ok I’m cracking up thinking about Bella with a Duran Duran ring tone! Thanks for the laugh 🙂

5. Jillian Dodd - Glitter, Bliss and Perfect Chaos
    October 31, 2011 @ 4:22 pm

These are great!! Happy Halloween!

6. Kim
    October 31, 2011 @ 4:47 pm

Fun! I think a good song for Edward Cullen would be AC/DC’s “Night Prowler.” It’s off the Highway to Hell cd and it’s creepy. The chorus:

“I’m your Night Prowler/Asleep in the day/I’m your Night Prowler/Get out of my way/Look out for the Night Prowler/Watch you tonight/I’m the Night Prowler/When you turn out the light …”

October 31, 2011 @ 7:15 pm

That’s perfect and it matches his uber creepy stalker tendencies!

7. Tiffany A White
    November 1, 2011 @ 12:23 am

I updated my adobe and I still can’t watch the videos. My computer is having one of those days. I love Bittersweet Symphony too…I was looking forward to seeing that one. Happy Halloween!

November 2, 2011 @ 11:13 pm

I’m sorry I always have to turn off my security stuff to watch videos. It is an amazing song. Hope you had a great Halloween!