October 28, 2011 @ 12:45 pm

Ooh, that Recycle film looks intriguing! I don’t enjoy gore, but I love suspense. Thanks for your reviews!

October 28, 2011 @ 12:48 pm

Re-cycle looks interesting. I think I’ll check it out. Thanks for the warning about the other two.

October 28, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

Of course I don;t want you wasting your time on bad movies 🙂 i hope you get a chance it watch it- there is a pretty interesting Chinese spiritual beliefs woven in.

3. Nicole Basaraba
    October 28, 2011 @ 12:54 pm

Hmmm. I think the last one looks ok. I will also be posting a Halloween movie blog later today. You might like it. 🙂

October 28, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

YAY more movies! I will check it- after I help at at my daughters school carnival. There goes my productive day lol.

October 28, 2011 @ 2:17 pm

Thanks again, Alica. I love scary movies and the last one sounds the best of them all.

October 28, 2011 @ 7:12 pm

It is a really neat movie- starts out scary then gets all weird and creepy with some Chinese spiriutal/mystical stuff then kinda scary again. Hope you get a chance to watch it, Patti!

5. Cynthia Garner
    October 28, 2011 @ 7:21 pm

I much prefer suspense over gore, so I think I’ll skip the whole let’s-be-stupid-when-there’s-a-psych-slasher-around movies. LOL Give me a good creature feature any day! And a musical horror movie? Even if it is Bollywood, that just seems so wrong somehow…

October 29, 2011 @ 1:38 am

I think you’d like re-cycle. For a good creature fic try The Host (Korean) and Troll Hunter it’s fabulous not really a horror fic but so well done.

6. Debora Dale
    October 30, 2011 @ 10:44 am

Re-cycle sounds great! What a cool idea – if not disturbing. Half-formed characters, yikes! I have too many of those for this to be comfortable. lol did you ever see the Carol Burnett episode where Harvey Korman us the writer, Carol and Tim Conway are the characters, and every time he changes his mind on a scene, they stop the movement and crumble to the floor like the paper he took from the typewriter and tosses into the trash. Too funny – though my description didn’t do it justice. This sounds like a horror version of that. Fun (creepy) stuff!

• Debora Dale
      October 30, 2011 @ 10:45 am

Pardon the typos. Apple “auto-correct” at work. :-/

October 31, 2011 @ 1:17 am

I didn’t see that episode- I’ll have to look it up on youtube That was the best show. Don’t worry about the mistakes I make them all the time. I hope you enjoy the movie if you get a chance to watch it.