October 8, 2011 @ 2:21 am

I wish I had a foreign film place near me but I don’t. You pick out the greatest films. I’m looking for ones that are scary for Halloween, though it’s just an excuse to watch horror films.

October 8, 2011 @ 6:47 pm

Any excuse to watch horror 🙂 Netflix should have them, and sometimes hulu has full movies. It crashes my old computers but those of you with newer ones should be fine 🙂
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting as you always do! *hugs*
      Alica

2. Myndi Shafer
    October 8, 2011 @ 4:23 pm

Love this post. Ringu looks awesome!

October 8, 2011 @ 6:48 pm

It is- very creepy- if you watch it let me know what you think.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Alica

3. Debora Dale
    October 9, 2011 @ 8:38 pm

Wow,, that first one looks awesome. My daughter – the horror film nut – would LOVE it. The second one will make me see the sheep at the local living history museum/farm in a whole new light. lol. I don’t know why but I laughed aloud at the line of dialogue that said, “Shoot him again!” Sick, I know, but it made me laugh. There are thousands of sheep coming at them and they’re focused on killing one – ’cause, you know, that’ll make all the difference. lol

Thanks for sharing these. Cool, scary and fun. 😀

October 9, 2011 @ 10:54 pm

I hope you guys enjoy it. Black Sheep is so funny- my hubby and I just watched it last night- he hadn’t seen it. We laughed, so hard- when the sheep weren’t eating some one’s intestines.
      Thanks for commenting- come back next week for more horror movie fun 🙂

4. Tiffany A White
    October 11, 2011 @ 10:12 pm

I love Halloween and creepy/freaky movies. Ringu sounds right up my alley (I enjoyed the Ring)…and Black Sheep sounds fun. LOL

October 12, 2011 @ 2:30 pm

I hope you find time to watch them. Black Sheep is funny, when it’s not gross- sheep eating intestines, yuck! And Ringu I can’t watch it right before bed.