September 2, 2011 @ 2:17 pm

Another great film – and a nice way to get insight into the culture of Japan.
    Thanks, Alica.

2. Tiffany A White
    September 2, 2011 @ 7:02 pm

I’m horrible about watching foreign films. I really love your Friday posts!

September 3, 2011 @ 3:37 am

Than you- foreign films can be a lot fo fun I’m sure once you start watching them you’ll get hooked 🙂

3. Jolyse Barnett
    September 2, 2011 @ 11:09 pm

Looks like a great movie, funny yet educational. I put it on “the list.” Thanks for sharing.

4. Natasha Hanova
    September 3, 2011 @ 2:15 am

I enjoy foreign films too. I especially enjoyed Night Watch and Day Watch. I look forward to reading more Film Friday posts.

p.s. I’m in Group 33 (Paranormal) with you.

September 3, 2011 @ 3:41 am

Thank you and nice to meet you :)I hope I review some movies you haven’t seen yet. I’m very excited about the campaign.

5. Nadja Notariani
    September 3, 2011 @ 6:30 pm

Hi Alica ~

I’m in the same paranormal romance group (2) as you in the Campaign! I love your Foreign Film Features post. I’m always looking at foreign films for the reason you listed – I like seeing other cultures from their own perspectives.
    Anyway, glad to ‘meet’ you.

Stop by my blog over this weekend to get my first novel – which just released yesterday – Free! Claiming The Prize is a Contemporary romance/action/edgy-inspy romance.

Take care, Alica ~ Nadja

September 4, 2011 @ 5:18 am

Congrats on the release of your book! I’ll definitely stop by. I’ve seen several authors post how they would love to write non-white characters but are afraid to because they don’t know enough about them- I certainly am no expert, but watching foreign films I feel like I can write characters of other nationalities and do a fair if not good job.
      Thank you for stopping by it’s very nice to meet you too.
      Alica

6. Nellie
    September 4, 2011 @ 12:20 am

Well one thing about Netflix streaming i that I might be able to find this in their catalog.

September 4, 2011 @ 5:25 am

I hope you can find it- I really enjoyed it- let me know what you think.