1. Kim
    July 20, 2011 @ 2:45 pm

I let the story marinate for a little while, but then I’m off to the next book, especially if it’s a series. What I really love is to get into a series when it’s all been written. That way I can get all of the books and have them ready to go when I’m done with one. I just read the first three books in a series in a week. I’ll start the fourth one today! I hate starting one while the author is still in the process of writing it because then I have to wait and I hate to wait!

July 25, 2011 @ 11:28 pm

I’m not good with waiting either- just finished the third in a series- ended with a bit of a cliffhanger- I’m thinking about stalking the author now.
      Thanks Kim

2. jamila
    July 20, 2011 @ 3:06 pm

Have fun at ComicCon! I just saw the list of panels and I’m totally kicking myself for not getting tickets… but there’s always next year!

July 20, 2011 @ 4:37 pm

I look forward to your blogs – always! Thank you. I, too, read through a book, finish it, put it down, and look for the next one. And I re-read my books because I don’t remember the details anyway and if I liked them the first time, I like them the next time as well!

July 25, 2011 @ 11:29 pm

LOL- I’m the same way. So glad your enjoying my blog- I need to catch up on yours now that I’m back.

4. M.E. Anders
    July 24, 2011 @ 4:33 pm

Hope you enjoy Comic Con – I hear that’s one of the best Cons around. 🙂 I look forward to hearing from you on the blog when you get back! Have fun.

July 25, 2011 @ 11:34 pm

Best con ever! LOL- I saw John Barrowman twice- he is so wonderful- plus many other people. I’ll try and write up something in the next week.
      Thanks.