1. jamilajamison
    July 11, 2011 @ 3:46 pm

This has got to be my favorite music video ever. Independent of the video, the song is wonderful, but yes — Alan Rickman needs to just do that ALL the time. So. Sexy.

July 11, 2011 @ 3:52 pm

That was soo cool, Alica! I love Alan Rickman but have never seen him in anything but parts in which he played the bad guy. So this was a treat for me to watch him doing something sexy and he IS gorgeous!
    Thanks.

July 11, 2011 @ 6:13 pm

Check out Love Actually , Blow Dry, Galaxy Quest (uber silly) or Truly Madly Deeply- All three great movies and wonderful Alan in them all.

• elainecharton
        July 12, 2011 @ 1:49 am

YEA When I mention Truly-Madly- Deeply some peopl look at me like I’m crazy. I love that movie.

3. Kilian
    July 11, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

Alan Rickman can put his shoes under my bed any time. I’ve loved him for years. Here’s another tribute to his sexiness:

And here are some clips from the series that made me fall in love with him. Playing a bad guy, of course, but so swoonworthy:

July 11, 2011 @ 6:09 pm

I can’t get enough of Alan Rickman- he’s so sexy and his voice *swoons*

July 11, 2011 @ 4:23 pm

What a great tribute to Alan Rickman. He’s the reason I love the Harry Potter movies.

5. elainecharton
    July 11, 2011 @ 6:28 pm

OMG! Alicia you have made my day. 🙂

6. elainecharton
    July 12, 2011 @ 2:10 am

Truly Madly Deeply is on the list of movies I watch when Michael is not around. Not his type of movie.

7. Kilian
    July 12, 2011 @ 3:54 am

Don’t forget Dogma, one of my all-time favorites. He plays Archangel Metatron, the Voice of God (played by Alanis Morissette). Typecasting, yes, but still scrumptious.

July 12, 2011 @ 4:02 am

I foprgot about that one- I haven’t seen Dogma in ages!

• Kilian
        July 12, 2011 @ 4:19 am

Time to revisit. Greatest cast ever – In addition to AR and AM, it has George Carlin, Linda Florentino, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Salma Hayak, Janene Garofalo, Chris Rock,and of course, Jay and Silent Bob. Just thinking about it makes me happy.

8. elainecharton
    July 12, 2011 @ 4:18 am

One Christmas we were at a friends house watched Dogma and Galaxy Quest. Wonderful Christmas.

9. Rhonda Hopkins